Car Accident, Truck Accident, & Personal Injury
Call A Car Accident Lawyer Now
Why should you call a car accident lawyer when involved in an auto accident?
Road incidents can happen to anyone. Even the most experienced drivers are not impervious to car accidents. Your car is damaged or totaled, and that is bad enough but what makes it worse is when the insurance company is trying to underpay for the damages to your car. When dealing with the insurance company over your money don’t go it alone. They have hired professionals to represent their interest and you should too. That’s why you should contact a car accident lawyer when involved in an accident.
Several things to do when you are involved in a car accident are…
1. Call the police and file an accident or incident report.
2. Do not apologize or claim fault until you have all the facts.
3. Immediately seek medical attention. Adrenaline is a powerful thing and often times it masks pain and injury.
4. Do not discuss your injuries or physical condition with the insurance company or non-medical personnel until you have been properly evaluated by a doctor.
6. Photograph and video the scene of the accident and any property damages.
7. Keep a diary. Document and record everything: information about the car accident, daily entry of injuries and medical care, people involved, document lost wages and miles driven for medical treatment.
8. Finally, get legal help.
If you have been injured as the result of a car accident, call our insurance lawyers. I’m David Graham of David Graham Insurance Law. I’m your insurance lawyer and I’m committed to helping those who need it most.
Get a free case evaluation
Very professional, honest, and hard-working.Callie JettGoogle Review
Total Auto Accidents
Commercial Vehicle Crashes
Florida Car Accident Statistics provided by FIRES (Florida’s Integrated Report Exchange System) 2017 Data
Auto accident? Hurt?
Call us today at 386-454-HURT (4878) to speak one of our experienced insurance lawyers in Jacksonville and High Springs, Florida today to discuss your claim. You can also fill out the contact form below and one of our auto accident attorneys will reach out to you within a timely manner. Get the help you deserve today.
Fill out the form below.
You don’t pay unless we win.
Our insurance lawyers are paid when you are awarded a settlement. It is absolutely essential that you swiftly get the help you need and deserve before memories fade or important evidence is lost. You can call anytime, day or night, even weekends and holidays. If you can’t come to my office, we will come to you.